Savvy Pet Care publishes high quality posts aimed at pet parents. As a general rule, guest posts on Savvy Pet Care are by invitation only. That said, if you demonstrate that you are a serious, professional blogger by meeting the following requirements, I may consider a submission.
- You must have your own pet blog that has regularly published posts.
- Your pet blog may not be a blog attached to a commercial site.
- Your pet website must not be for the sole purpose of selling products.
- You must have an about page that clearly states who you are and your site’s purpose.
- Your site must have been in existence for a minimum of two years.
- Your site must have a Domain Authority of 25 or higher.
If you feel you meet these requirements, send an email to me with an introduction to yourself and your blog. Give me a brief synopsis of your proposed topic. Provide a link to your blog so I can check it out.
If your request to provide a guest post is approved, please follow these writing guidelines.
What I expect from you:
- Content should be unique – should not have been published elsewhere in the past and should not be republished elsewhere in the future without specific consent.
- Your post should be well-written and proofread, requiring a minimum of editing.
- Minimum of 1000 words.
- The tone should be conversational, aimed at pet parents or potential pet parents. Make the post personal with anecdotes, stories and examples. I’ll edit, if necessary, to fit the tone to my blog.
- Provide at least two great images. (No stock photos)
- Links to content on Savvy Pet Care are encouraged.
- No self-promotion, direct competitors, or affiliate links permitted.
- Provide a short paragraph for bio with your preferred site link and two social media links.
- You agree to reply to blog comments for one week after publication.
What you will get in return:
- A permanent do-follow link to a related post on your site or your homepage if no related post.
- Links to two social media channels.
- I will promote on all my social media channels on a rotating basis in perpetuity.
- We do not post links for a fee.
- We don’t link to sites that are sales sites.